Monday, March 4, 2013

Williams Sonoma/ Easter, Part 2

Photography: Eric Piasecki

Photography: Anna Williams

Photography: Anna Williams

In the second series of Easter for Williams Sonoma, In the latest Catalog, we see further shots produced for WS on my trip to San Francisco in November last year. Shot one week with Anna Williams and another week with Eric Piasecki. It was again such a pleasure to work with them both. 

With Anna, I shot the Easter Candy and Cookies, We decided to take a very graphic approach, Let's just say I had the tweezers out to get all that small candy lined up in rows, Using stitch lines sewn by my assistant Heather, We treated the cookies and pops almost like musical notes.

With Eric, I shot this table scape of the Speckled Eggs range from an ariel view. Using hand dipped eggs and Peonies to help dress the table.

Easter is just around the corner, Hope you enjoy yours! 


No comments:

Post a Comment