Monday, October 22, 2012

Food Network Magazine/ Bread Story

Photography: Con Poulos
Photography: Con Poulos
Photography: Com Poulos
Photography: Con Poulos
Photography: Con Poulos

It's kind of ironic and yawn, I know, gluten free, boring! When I got asked to style the latest Bread Feature for Food Network Magazine however, I had to be super strict with myself...No eating the bread! It was hard, It looked delicious!

I have been gluten free for about 18 months now but I have to admit I occasionally slip up, sometimes, It's not by choice. On some shoots the catering turns up and it's gluten or lettuce! 

The approach was quite simple, Wood on wood. We got to use some lovely artisinal bread boards and surfaces, Many in my personal collection. 

It was great to shoot this story however with the wonderful Con Poulos, who always weaves magic into every food shoot he touches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment