Saturday, April 30, 2011

Food Network Magazine/ Tea Sandwiches

Photography: Sang An
Photography: Sang An
Photography: Sang An
Photography: Sang An
Photography: Sang An




Of course it's all the rage this weekend, England that is! With our young future King William getting hitched and all. Maybe it's just me but Tea Sandwiches just seems so English! This booklet that appears in the May issue of Food Network Magazine just hit new stands. This was actually my first job for this year, 2011. It was great to team up with Sang An sanganphotography.com I have not worked with Sang for awhile but am a big fan of his work.


It was a simple shoot really, The color palette minimal and really the sandwiches prepared with much skill by Food Stylist Annie Disrude spoke for themselves. I used simple graphic printed paper and cloth napkins mainly in polka dot patterns but I did get my vintage Rosenthal Teacup in there which makes me happy as I am mad collector!


Hope you enjoy the story, It's Tea Time!   

No comments:

Post a Comment