Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Housekeeping/ Pasta

Photography: Con Polous
Photography: Con Polous
Photography: Con Polous

Props at the Prop Table, Photogrpahy: Marcus Hay
Props at the Prop Table, Photography: Marcus Hay

Creating with one of my favorite palettes of turquoise and gray, This months Pasta story in March Issue of Good Housekeeping was a pleasure to shoot with the ever talented Con Poulos, www.conpoulos.com and Food styled by Susan Sugarman, www.susansugarman.com lt my first time working with her and she did a marvelous job, It’s not an easy job cooking piles of pasta after pasta dish.

Pasta has become a bit like a guilty pleasure for me now, I remember in college days, It was all I ate, It was quick, tasty and inexpensive, Although I did not get to sample any of these dishes, They sure looked good! I really love the shot with the purple pasta and the way the color of the turquoise pitcher makes it jump off the page!  

You can also see some of the behind the scenes shots of the props layed out on the tables as part of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment