Saturday, June 23, 2012

Food Network Magazine/ Pasta Salads

Photography: Yunhee Kim

Photography: Yunhee Kim

Photography: Yunhee Kim

Photography: Yunhee Kim


In the latest issue of Food Network Magazine for the July Issue. I had the chance once again to work with Photographer Yunhee Kim Yunhee and I had not worked together for many years since our work with Real Simple. 


As we are in the midst right now of Summer in NYC, It's hot! Pasta Salads seem so appetizing right now, I don't actually eat Pasta but if I did! : ) The palette quite often in July Issues across the board in the USA is red, white and blue. July 4th is a big holiday here and so these colors are often evocative of that season. Other stories in the issue also reflected this color palette so in a way this story was an extension of these.


I was very happy to be able to use my 1950's salad individual bowls found in St Paul, Minnesota with the Orzo salad.


Food Stylist Maggie Ruggiero once again worked with me on the food and did a wonderful job, She teases me on set for being so Blog/ Facebook orientated, So Maggie this one is for you! : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment