Friday, December 16, 2011

News Flash! /Elle Decoration UK

Photography: Jonny Valiant
Photography: Jonny Valiant

Such exciting news for me! I have not had a chance to get to a shop to see in person (Very busy on shoots right now during this crazy time of the year) but apparently my last apartment has made it on the actual cover of one of my favorite magazines in the world, Elle Decoration UK The top image shows the actual cover, The other when I did a search came up, Perhaps they are using as promotion or as an alternative cover but it shows another view in my last very blue office. 


Again thanks to the wonderful Ian Philips at Tripod Agency in Paris who distributed this cover and story also and Jonny Valiant who always photographs my places so majestically! 


I can't wait to pick up a copy!, Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment